Antarctica – barren frozen wasteland or remnants of an ancient civilization?
Well, before we dive down that rabbit hole, let’s take a tour of the stations and science that’s currently happening on Earth’s 7th continent.
First: A tour of the United States’ South Pole Station
Second: Let’s take a look at what living at the South Pole is like.
A day in the life at the McMurdo base:
Footage from Admiral Byrd’s original South Pole expedition prior to WWII.
And finally, a look at some of the discoveries and scientific research happening in Antarctica.
Now you may have heard stories about secret research and alien life discoveries in Antarctica. And, we wouldn’t be Sci-Fi Bloggers without covering at least some of that. So head back here where we’ll explore some of the more credible alien life in Antarctica theories in our next article in this series. 🙂
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: On The Side of the Road (Part 1)
- WandaVision: Already An Excellent Pastiche
- A Defense of Magic: The Gathering’s F.I.R.E. Philosophy
- Omniscient Reader: Flashy And Empty
- The Owl House: Best New Animated Series?