Depending on which characters you meet and how you interact with them in Cyberpunk 2077 you may be able to find love in Night City. In this section of our Romance Guide we will explain where to meet and how to romance Panam.
Panam Romance Requirements
|When You’ll Meet Panam
|You’ll meet Panam Palmer as part of the Ghost Town Main Job given to you by Rogue in Act 2.
|Panam Romance Requirements
|In order to romance Panam, you’ll need to be Male V with a male body type.
How to Romance Panam
In order to romance Panam, you must trigger and complete specific objectives during her questline. Click or tap the side job name for a complete walkthrough of the mission.
Ghost Town (Main Job)
- During this quest make sure you help her take down Nash’s gang.
- Once you arrive at the Sunset Motel ask if she wants to share a room with you.
- She will agree that it’s a good idea since the rooms have two twin beds. Respond by telling her that’s not what you had in mind.
Lightning Breaks (Main Job)
- Complete this quest to unlock the next step in the questline. There are no romance options during this quest.
Life During Wartime (Main Job)
- After saving Mitch, ask Panam to come with you to track down Hellman.
- Make sure to stand up for Panam in front of Saul at the end of the mission, and she will thank you for doing so.
Riders on the Storm (Side Job)
- Wait for Panam to call you after 12 in-game hours have passed and agree to help her once more.
- Choose to ride with her on the way to rescue Saul, instead of travelling alone.
Note: You must complete this mission before 24 in-game hours have passed, or the quest will be failed and you’ll lose your opportunity to romance Panam.
- Once inside the house during the sandstorm, side with Panam when talking to Saul.
- Ask her to take her shoes off and relax after she puts her legs on your lap.
- Then, choose the option to Touch Panam’s thigh (indicated by hand symbol next to it). The second option, “You Choose.” also works here.
With a Little Help From My Friends (Side Job)
- After another 12 in-game hours have passed, Panam will call you and mention she’s having problems with Saul again. Meet her at the Aldecaldo’s camp once more to begin this mission.
- Once at the locomotive control tower, you’ll have a conversation with Panam. Here, she will reveal that she’s been taking things slowly because she doesn’t want to mess anything up between the two of you as she cares about you. Make sure to agree with her.
- When given the option, reassure her by selecting Touch Panam’s hand (indicated by the hand icon).
- When Saul messages you on the phone asking where Panam is, reply with “No idea” to ensure he doesn’t find out about her plan.
- Once you join the Nomads around the campfire, choose the option to Scooch closer to Panam and you’ll put your arm around her after you tell her you’re going to head to bed. This option will have a hand icon next to it, too, so it’s hard to miss.
Queen of the Highway (Side Job)
- After finishing the With a Little Help From My Friends Side Job, you’ll receive the last quest. You need to leave the camp area and wait until the next day.
- After waiting for 24 in-game hours, you’ll receive a call from Panam stating that the Basilisk is ready. Return to the Aldecaldos’ camp and join up with Panam.
- After reaching the Basilisk, the two of you will share a nice, romantic ride together inside a hulking war machine. What better way to bond
- After going through the training, you’ll have a chance to synchronize your bodies. Choose the option to Let Panam touch you and you’ll engage in a sexual encounter with Panam. This option has a kissing lips icon next to it.
- Just as things get hot and heavy, you’ll be interrupted by a group of enemies. Once defeated, return to the camp and follow Panam. She will try and convince you to stay with her and the Aldecaldos. Regardless of what you tell her, you’ll pass out and wake up at the new Aldecaldos camp with Panam.
- After a short conversation outside with Saul and Mitch, follow Panam. She will tell you she’s willing to help any way she can. Choose the Kiss Panam option once it becomes available and she will tell you to keep in touch.
This step concludes Panam’s romantic storyline and you’ll receive the Life on the Road achievement for finishing it. You’ll also have another “home” in Rocky Ridge at the Aldecaldos camp, complete with storage, a mirror, and bed.
Following the final mission, Panam will occasionally text you telling you that she misses you and will call you after the game concludes during the end credits, indicating the two of you are still together.
There is also a good ending that involves Panam. To read about it open the spoiler box below:
Panam Romance Scene
The romantic scene with Panam takes place during the Queen of the Highway Side Job. After successfully assembling the Basilisk, the two of you will take a romantic ride together.
After completing the driving and shooting training sequences, Panam will jack into the vehicle with you, synchronizing both of your bodies and minds.
Panam will ask if you want to “try it out?” Make sure to reply with the first option – “Oh, yeah. Let’s go.” This is indicated by a kissing lips icon followed by [Let Panam touch you].
Once you select this option, you and Panam will engage in a sexual encounter with one another.